It is best to celebrate in a home with your family especially your children when you have a nice design, curtains, casing of furniture just like the following:
You may ask me where did I buy the quality garments at low cost. Go to Taytay Palengke to find this. You must be smart in choosing the garment. It is better to find stores selling in Kilo than Yards. Do not be confused, ask the seller or the assistant before you decide to buy. See the difference:
Kilo: ranges from P100 , P120, P140, P200 per kilo
Yards: ranges from P30, P60 to P100 per yard.
![]() |
| Pardon me the guys don't wear shirt. Weather was hot that time. |
![]() |
| Bought garments with my College Bestfriend |
![]() |
| Looks like I toured Taytay Ancestal Home. |
How did I bring it all?





















No comments:
Post a Comment